Aims and scope
ESAIM: Proceedings and Surveys (formerly ESAIM: Proceedings) publishes the proceedings of colloquia, seminars, summer schools, etc., in all areas of applied mathematics. Its main characteristics are:
- Rapid publication: the aim is to offer a time frame of less than one year between the event and publication of the volume,
- Free and unlimited electronic access for all,
- Rigorous evaluation of articles.
The articles submitted can be:
- Original results,
- Announcements of recent results that have not yet appeared,
- Review articles.
ESAIM: Proceedings and Surveys does not wish to publish:
- Minor variations of previously published results,
- Very short notes (less than 5 pages).
Articles may be written in French or English, but the use of English is encouraged.
The volumes are referenced in MathSciNet.